Hot on the heels of releasing evasi0n 6.0-6.1.2 Untether Cydia package, evad3rs dev team has also released a new version evasi0n – evasi0n 1.5 that improves boot-up times and also comes with updated Cydia package list.
evad3rs dev team had released evasi0n 1.4 to jailbreak iOS 6.1.2, that was released earlier in the week to fix the Exchange Calendar bug.
Here’s the complete change log for the five versions of evasi0n released by the evad3rs team this week:
- Improved boot-up time.
- Updated included Cydia package list.
- Support for 6.1.2
- Support for 6.1.1 on the iPhone 4S.
- Disable OTA updates.
- Correct timezone issue in evasi0n binary if client fails to correct it.
- prevent Weather app from appearing on iPads.
- mitigated the long reboot issue.
- fix issue with not working after connecting multiple iOS devices
- fix blinking of the jailbreak instructions on OS X.
- codesigned Mac app.
- first public release
Head over to our download page to download the latest version of evasion for Mac, Windows or Linux.
Check out our step-by-step guide on how to jailbreak iOS 6.1.2 with evasi0n in case you need any help.
If you’ve already jailbroken your iOS device using evasi0n then you don’t need to re-jailbreak using evasi0n 1.5, all you need to do is install the evasi0n 6.0-6.1.2 Untether package from Cydia, which should be available via the Changes tab.
Let us know if you’ve noticed any improvements in boot-up time or if it has fixed any booting problems.
Via: evasi0n website